**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loki buff

Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
My thoughts for a Loki buff was to make him evade using his holograms. I was also thinking that his l2 should cause coldsnap

Comments

• Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    edited June 2018
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    My thoughts for a Loki buff was to make him evade using his holograms. I was also thinking that his l2 should cause coldsnap

İn my opinion loki magneto and carnage have to be very very powerfull heroes because they are most awesome villians in the marvel universe but kabam wasting them loki is the god of mischiefs he can have so Many abilities but instead he Just stole buffs for what?.. 6 seconds? its like a joke
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Another idea for his special 1 is every time Loki steals a buff he has a 40% chance to replace it with degeneration
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    True, his abilities should be powerful
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    L2 causing coldsnap is actually such a cool idea, they definitely need to play with his frost giant/mischief god abilities a lot more