**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star featured champ worth it?

Finally got 15k shards should I open the 6 star featured crystal or wait ?

Comments

• mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Just based on looking at who is in the 6 star feature, I'd wait. The Infinity war Ironman & Domino will be in an upcoming one, they're epic while lot's of those in feature are already in the regular 5 star crystals.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I really wanted to go for this featured 6*, but I don't think I'm gonna make it :(, I'm just above 10k shards. To me it's totally worth it, I'd be happy with even most of the non-featured champs, and the featured ones are amazing (killmonger, glad hulk, bishop, etc.). I'm hoping this next one has a similar ratio of good to bad champs
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    Just based on looking at who is in the 6 star feature, I'd wait. The Infinity war Ironman & Domino will be in an upcoming one, they're epic while lot's of those in feature are already in the regular 5 star crystals.

And good luck duping those. Current is better as @taojay1 said.

@Davidnr93 Yes do wait for the announcement. However be warned, 6* is hard to come by right now and you're using 1/2 of one to get a champ. I made the mistake and got Beast instead any of the other currently awesome champs. Morningstar 6* makes for a wonderful defender.
  • sawe5456sawe5456 Posts: 31
    15k got me gg (who is available in basic) and not km/gulk/void
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    On a related subject, has anything been said about changing/adding more champs to basic 6*??
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    And also the champ list for the new feature 6* would be nice as I'm saving for it!
  • aWaRgOdaWaRgOd Posts: 6
    I expect Corvus in this next one. I want plz
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    So now that the list is up what do you guys think ?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Real great champs, worth to gamble for IMO. I have full roster of 5* 4/55 so the 6* not being top tier is not usefull for me.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Completely worth the gamble imo
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Real great champs, worth to gamble for IMO. I have full roster of 5* 4/55 so the 6* not being top tier is not usefull for me.

I'm in the same boat. A mediocre 6 star will do nothing for me. But pulling one of either Domino, Captain America IW, Corvus, or Iron Man IW will do so much for my progression. I'm gonna gamble on the featured, even though odds are heavily stacked against me.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    SuperFarz wrote: »

I'm in the same boat. A mediocre 6 star will do nothing for me. But pulling one of either Domino, Captain America IW, Corvus, or Iron Man IW will do so much for my progression. I'm gonna gamble on the featured, even though odds are heavily stacked against me.

The odds arent that bad. 25% change to get a champ that will seriously boost your progression is pretty good.