**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Merc Missions bugged?

JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
It appears that Merc Missions are being triggered but some people are unable to join them. The trigger screen pops up, but there is no name and going to fight takes you to the normal events screen. I thought it was just a visual glitch, and there actually wasn’t a mission, but checking my in game mail I am getting the Merc Mission complete mail as though the mission was triggered. I have many of those mails, yet have not seen a Merc Mission in quite some time.

Comments

• chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    Me too. I thought it was because my Alliance was mostly inactive.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    2 more sets of assignments, no Merc Missions. Got a message once saying it was active, it was not. Restart, reboot. Nothing.

This can’t be working right.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    so many bugs evident in this update
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    same with me
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    We've had a total of 2 merc missions, I hate these RNG based quests.
  • SkitchenSkitchen Posts: 6
    Also only had 2 Merc Missions even though I 100% the Bounty Missions...Kabamed!
  • I have the same issue. I get the notification that a merc mission is active. However, when I look for it in the fight screen, it is not there. I made sure I have the most recent update and still nothing. Even deleted the game and redownloaded, still the same issue. Hoping it will be fixed by the next maintenance time.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Ya, I'd say I have only been able to access about 1 out of every 3 merc missions that I've been notified about. I get the pop-up that it's available, I hit the button to go to it, and begin rolling my eyes at it's persistent insistence of NOT BEING THERE! lol

I have tried killing the app and fully reopening it the way I sometimes have to do to be able to start a new AQ, doesn't seem to help with this.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah don't know if this is working as intended. They do not pop up very much at all.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I have the same issue. Crickets from Kabam. Support gave me a generic canned response.