**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my second rank 4/55?

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance to all who take the time to read and respond to my post.

In the next couple of weeks, I will complete my Act 4 100% exploration, which will allow for my second 4/55 champ (My first 4/55 being and unduped Iceman).

Which of the following champs would serve me best during during my completion of 5.3 and 5.4? I am already uncollected, but am looking for maybe complete 1 run through act 5, and to finish up road to the labyrinth (I'm on 4.4).

Should I hold on to my t2a in hopes of pulling a champ like Blade or Sparky, or go ahead with one of my current ones.

Thanks for any advice and opinions!zovk7hzacj7o.png

Who should be my second rank 4/55? 30 votes

Awakened Gwenpool
90%
NevvBthetaman23DrZolaDrOctavius2_2Spity68I_ZERO_IbuffajrSIlverProfessorJets44Pcc880SpeedbumpDERPYREVENGERSolrac_2Alpha07Darkrider05MityAntJohnyzeroGreifmaster911Crazyjack719Mcord117 27 votes
Unawakened Quake
10%
taojay1ElitehunterAustin555555 3 votes
Unawakened Angela
0%
Other champ in profile
0%
Save tier 2 alphas for future use.
0%

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Quake
    Quake because she can help with a lot of fight with evade masters like spider man, and auto blockers.
    Loki is also a good choice to help take out act 5 ultron
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I don’t feel like this is close

Yeah, I'm like 90% sure I want to rank up GP, but wanted to see if anyone on the forums would point out something that I may not be thinking of.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Unawakened Quake
    It's definitely between quake and gwenpool. The former is amazing in terms of her unique play style, and personally she is definitely who I would choose, especially if you kno how to use her properly. The latter is a damage dealer with the added benefit of ability accuracy reduction and plot armor. So, when it comes down to choosing which one to rank up first, I would base it off ur current roster. Do you already have damage dealers? Do you already have a powerful science/skill? act 5.3 is super annoying because of class specific nodes (in my opinion, it was harder than 5.4 haha), so you will probably want to diversify. Also remember that both gwenpool and quake are gimped in certain matchups- gwenpool against bleed/debuff immunes, quake against stun immunes/limber/power gainers (also true strike and similar, but I don't recall seeing that anywhere).

From my own experience, having a 5* quake would have been IMMENSELY useful when I explored act 5 (only a couple weeks ago). She is an easy way out of so many difficult ch.4 nodes, especially biohazard and bane. Plus, she will counter mephisto and modok with ease. Not sure about ultron, but I think she counters him as well. Also, there's this buffet/all or nothing/adaptive 110k health antman in one of the last quests and I was s t r u g g l I n g

Sorry for the brain dump. Last bit is that ultimately, this decision really only comes down to which champ u have enough t4cc for first, because both gwenpool and quake are popular r4 options. I don't kno ur t2a situation but both are worth it to me. Also wanted to say that if ur committed to defense, modok is the obvious choice. Angela is a great damage dealer that doesn't rely on debuffs. Psylocke is super underrated and can be lethal in the right hands
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Awakened Gwenpool
    I voted Gwenpool but then i saw Cyclops (he's even DUPED). Too bad i can't undo the vote...

do Cyclops, Miike has a good reason to explain why him and no anyone else.