**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool arena cutoff

Well it must of been high as I put up 12.3 million and ranked 500 and something but I got a 5* killmonger out of it which is so much better IMO

Comments

• Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Nice
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've seen a picture of someone ranked 238 with 18,029,436
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    That’s insane
  • Options
    um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    The cut was 19-20mil
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    lol
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Rank 255 cutoff 17,5
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Who has the time to grind that much?
  • Options
    ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    Y'all ain't got no life
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    idk about DP but one guy did 60 million for 5* Domino..
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    bm3epps wrote: »

The difference is you can only use 3* and 4* champs for deadpool. Almost 20M without 5* or 6* champs is nuts.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Monasou wrote: »
    bm3epps wrote: »

The difference is you can only use 3* and 4* champs for deadpool. Almost 20M without 5* or 6* champs is nuts.

Boost your top champs and refresh. With the greater boosts you can do about 60k per round at 15 units per round easy.

I took my best shot at 17.5. If I had a crystal ball that told me it was going to be 19, I could have stretched to that in theory, by spending more or sleeping less. But you take your chances and it is what it is.

I will say I haven't been burned by an arena that crispy in a long time.
  • Options
    LatinJedi01LatinJedi01 Posts: 3
    If I'd have known the threshold was that much I wouldn't have bothered at all, what a waste of my time grinding away and just getting a few farty shards in return...
    Since the 5 and 6 star champs are now available, he should be added as a milestone instead or made available to buy with units or battle chips or something like that.
    It's unfair on us players who have families and work who have limited time to play.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The 200 cutoff is far too low for him. Top 1-5% or at most top 1-10% would have been better for the fact he's a 4* champion.
  • Options
    hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    I ranked 64 with 23.7 million and I literally grinded the whole weekend without refreshing cuz I spent all of my units with goldpool crystals lol.
    It was boring af and I regret my decision to grind for him but hey he's very fun to play with all that regen and dance moves. Good luck for everyone for upcoming rounds (save units and refresh a lot).
  • Options
    hankenar wrote: »
    I ranked 64 with 23.7 million and I literally grinded the whole weekend without refreshing cuz I spent all of my units with goldpool crystals lol.
    It was boring af and I regret my decision to grind for him but hey he's very fun to play with all that regen and dance moves. Good luck for everyone for upcoming rounds (save units and refresh a lot).

No refreshes, you say? Looks like I DO have something to do with my broken elbow
  • Options
    K1lltastic wrote: »

No refreshes, you say? Looks like I DO have something to do with my broken elbow

Goldpool crystals are so attractive I couldn't resist, now I have to sleep for three days straight to get back to normal life
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Goldpool crystals are so attractive I couldn't resist, now I have to sleep for three days straight to get back to normal life

I burned through all mine, as well (still no Goldpool, D'OH), and my broken elbow keeps me up all night anyways with the slightest movement. Should be able to hit this arena hard, with almost no breaks in play-time because of it. Might finally score my 4* OG Deadpool (didn't have the roster to contend last time).
  • Options

I burned through all mine, as well (still no Goldpool, D'OH), and my broken elbow keeps me up all night anyways with the slightest movement. Should be able to hit this arena hard, with almost no breaks in play-time because of it. Might finally score my 4* OG Deadpool (didn't have the roster to contend last time).

My elbow is fine but I can't say the same thing for my sacrum lol it really hurts. And that's literally what I did: almost no breaks, couldn't take the chance and scored as much as I could and this arena is my record in terms of points and streak which is 937. Good luck bro if you are going to try again for him and btw no goldpool for me either (100 crystals) but at least now I'm rich.
  • Options
    I didn't enter the first one, as my ticket showed up 4 hours late to my inventory, and i knew i'd need all waking hours to grind it out, lol. Hoping the cutoff for this one will be slightly lower, as it's during the week, but I'm gonna hit it hard either way. Hope I can get a few units built up from the event quests in time for some mild refreshes.
    Grats on your grind, my dude!
  • Options
    Thanks man!
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I was surprised to get in 60% rank with 840K
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    I took tons of powernap. Would’ve been at 19-20million if my brain didn’t start to hallucinate on me. I started my timer on my iPhone for 30 minutes powernap, somehow I wasn’t pressing the button when my brain hallucinated me that I did press the button, ended that I slept away 3-4 hours worth of grinding. Arena crystals failed me as I opened tons of it to only get a small amount of units. This time I hope that people who managed to get him can likelywise stay awake m Deadpool so everyone else that didn’t get him can get to have a chance for him.