**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo And His Ability

Guys Help me with this. Why the Ability "Soul Barb" does'nt worked with me against Miles Morales?! And Spider Man was with 7 Dodges. This mean that 29 of Energy Damage times 7 equal in 303 of Energy Damage. And Spider Man Do'nt get this damage. Please help me.

Comments

• Guys Help me with this. Why the Ability "Soul Barb" does'nt worked with me against Miles Morales?! And Spider Man was with 7 Dodges. This mean that 29 of Energy Damage times 7 equal in 303 of Energy Damage. And Spider Man Do'nt get this damage. Please help me.

I Used this Ability against Black Widow and she got 54 of Damage by second.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It only works against buffs.
    Spider-man (morales) evade charges are CHARGES. In other words, they are passive.
    Buffs are things like fury, cruelty, precision, armor, regen, power gain, etc, energy/physical resistance etc.
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It only works against buffs.
    Spider-man (morales) evade charges are CHARGES. In other words, they are passive.
    Buffs are things like fury, cruelty, precision, armor, regen, power gain, etc, energy/physical resistance etc.

Ok thanks for the answer and attention. Have a good game