**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change ign failure of kabam staff

@Kabam Vydious this is my case no. 04767405 Can you help me look up to change my ign i dont know how to msg you personaly im using cellphone

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Hello,

We cannot help with a name change on the forums. You will need to contact support with the information below. If you've already contacted support and have a ticket number, please be patient and wait for a reply.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

Changing your Summoner Name is unavailable in-game, however, our support team would be happy to help you with the change. We will only change your name ONCE every 90 days. When writing in to us, please include 3 possible names you would like. If your name meets the following requirements, we will be able to make the change:

The name(s) supplied does not violate our Terms of Service
    Please do not include any of your personal information in your name. Any real-life information included in your name may cause a security risk for you.
    Inappropriate language must also be avoided.
    The name(s) supplied does not contain Marvel/Transformer intellectual property
    The name is not already being used

This discussion has been closed.