lxliznliiuer.jpg
hyjys7ka27t6.jpg

Oneplus 5
Android 8.1.0
OxygenOS 5.1.2
8G ram

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Looking at both images you can see it gives the appearance the 3rd part of my power bar is filled The top image is obvious where the power level really is because it hasn't even made it to the second section of the power bar yet.

The bottom image though is where the issue really comes in while playing.. It's hard to tell because of the shading how full the 3rd level of power is due to the shading.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I saw that happen to me yesterday it was filling from the opposite side and it threw me off for a little bit, mostly because it's awkward to screen shot on my phone.

This game has a lot of bugs and little quirks and issues to fix
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Member Posts: 147
    6viy61clcbu2.png
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Member Posts: 147
    Lol same here that was weird happened to my Hulk Ragnarok for a while i thought it was his ability or something
    It's getting really infuriating because it's hard to tell how much power you actually do have once your meter gets into the third stage.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Member Posts: 548 ★★
    It happens after you activate your 3rd special
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    It's getting really infuriating because it's hard to tell how much power you actually do have once your meter gets into the third stage.

it turns colors..... Green 1 bar, Orange 2 bars, Red 3 bars.....
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I've had that problem too. It happens when you activate special 3 right after getting it, making the gaining power bar visual effect not complete. It did not have this problem before in the previous version as far as I know.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

it turns colors..... Green 1 bar, Orange 2 bars, Red 3 bars.....

But it's difficult to see how much of your your 3rd barbis filled. How close to an sp3