**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance lookin for active players or possible merger

We have a fairly small alliance that recently lost a lot of our good/active players. We currently have 16 players with average rating of 98k and alliance rating of approximately 1.5 million. A few of our players are real active and a few others will be weeded out. The active players want to get into better AQ/AW but we just don’t get enough participation. Either reply here if interested in joining/merger or hit me up on my line ID lkr341.

Comments

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Hey, I need 6 guys. Minimum requirement is 200-250k with multiple 5/50 top champions. If you and your best meet that requirement, I would love to have yall. My alliance is about to get back to 5x5 AQ in 2-3 weeks and we cant bring in any weak-links. We want to be the best here. If you and 5 others meet that minimum requirement and are good with the rest of what it takes, I'd love to have yall. Contact me on line, my Line ID is "kronosdouble"
  • Options
    BrimleyBrimley Posts: 37
    We don’t meet those requirements yet. My prestige is about 5500 but I’m only about 120k at level 50. Others are around the same, with a few real new people. I appreciate the response though.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I checked yall out. I can bring you in if you are interested?