**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you rank up in the bunch? Why? Who are great defenders? Who are great for questing?

2»

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Throw caution to the wind.... rank up Spidergwen and put her on unblockable sp1
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited June 2018
    Aleor wrote: »
    As an owner of duped R3 5* Ronan - he actually losses his utility with every new champ and lots of buffs go passive. he is good against oml, groot, and war machine, when he gets below 20% or smth. and all those limber nodes... eh.

I would advice to save for some new or godtier champ, oml should be enough to do uncollected for now. that's actually what I do myself, no luck with 5* for about 7 months already

thank you. yeah lots of buffs starting to be passive though. i hope they do still keep node buffs active though. i can see passive buffs for champ abilities currently...and the next step would probably to add more node passive buffs. i just can't recall some passive node buffs now.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Tax wrote: »
    Not that you should have to defend yourself OP, but nice job doing so anyway.
    Based on your logic and reasoning you might go with Ultron for bleed immunity and sustainability. But honestly if I were you I would just wait. What you are really missing is a massive damage producing 5*, and Ultron won't fill that role.

I agree with whomever said to spend the gold/iso to rank up the Rat. ISO and gold will replenish soon enough.

thanks. i am actually testing him out in the uncollected eq. and i am liking him a lot. unduped i just have to give him crit synergies and he is golden. but if he gets dupe, crit damage synergies will be the way to go.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I hate it when ppl go on the forums asking for advice, and someone has got to be an a** and insult them for their previous choices instead of giving them advice like they asked for.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    I'd worry about giving advice in case they changed the meta
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Honestly OML is pretty underrated. not the best, but he's a titan killer. if you play him right, he can take on opponents with a lot of health. really meant for those long fights like ROL. He's not my first choice for these things though lol