**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MARVEL PHOTOS BEING SENT TO YOUR PHONES WITHOUT NOTICE.. IS THIS A GAME BUG OR A MARVEL PHOTO HACK ?

Hi Guy's & Gals The MCOC Community

Well been having a problem and wonder if you all are seeing this come up on your phones

2aibc8fv5qic.png

0F1BD409B0BF59411C573092159AEEBDB74F84E0

This and other photos of the game have been coming on my phone by the pile and i mean in the number of 300 to 400 photos.......now i have reported this to KABAM FOR A ABOUT A MILLIONTH TIME !!!!

And oink still no help in the matter what so ever why ??????

The crash problem with the game may have something to do with this MARVEL PHOTO BUG that attacks the phone ......the MCOC game photos pops up on my phone after i play the game but sometimes it even came on during game play and made it kick me out when i was fighting in events etc.....etc.

Been going on for a few months now and the pig is getting fed up about it hey have you players going though this as well ???

Oink ......please give some feedback and maybe you all can be of some help in the issue that is before us.......oops i mean me at this moment :)

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    what phone, operating system do you have?
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    Never seen it myself and never heard of it either....

Could be some marvel spam thats unrelated to Kabam
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I've been having this problem to using Google photo and not a third party thing just the gallery some phones force on us, and it used to download asset cache pictures over and over multiple times a day.

It wasn't only a few of them either, it used to download hundreds of them and they would always come back for some reason which was really irritating.

It's not doing it now but was for quite awhile, and couldn't figure out why.
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    edited June 2018
    b26wt7arnt0n.png
    Is it something like this? Yeah, I've experienced it too. Everyday really. They show up in my "hidden folder" category. But yeah, it's really annoying. As you can see this folder has 507 pictures in it!
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    edited June 2018
    It's the asset_cache from the game directory. You need to tell photo app to ignore that folder.

Google Photos doesn't recognize that folder so maybe its a third part photo app or a 3rd party file explorer app that is recognizing new photos (files). These files are part of the game and it's normal to have them on your phone.
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    edited July 2018
    Thanks guys and gals for your help and feedback oink as always :)
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    edited August 2018
    Oh boo hoo will be out a few days due to my phone frying burning out on me......But the famous 1/2/3 star piggy of MCOC shall rise again for more KO style pig fighting action soon.

I should get a smartphone this time around maybe that will work better....Hmmm

Oink the Pig B)B)B)