**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need lot of upgrades for season 3

BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 876 ★★★
1. make some kind of logic with once matching stronger oponent and once weaker according to rating
2. Make autosearch after war ends to avoid deals between alliances which dont want to play each other
3. If an alliance gets point cut so let him play oponents from the league where he is actually and not where he was before point cut
4. Win with 6.2 multiplier and loose with 7 multiplier are way ro close and that cannot be fair
5. I would even go further and tell NO to multipliers

We have problems with matchmaking, dealing and that climbing up between leagues is very hard. Even jumping down is hard. Why do you make multipliers at all?

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah remove multipliers... I’m sure nobody will drop to Tier 20 and abuse that
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I always had a question. We are in tier 7 which. Our rating is around 1350. So do we get match with similar rating and same tier 7 alliance? Cos more often we get matched with quite higher alliance overall rating than ours although war rating is similar.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    auto-search is stupid. Sometimes you need to replace people and auto-search means that there is no time to do that mid-season or you are forced to play 1 war with 29 people (which is usually an auto-loss).