**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken 4* Yondu?

Hi all, I just pulled a 4* Yondu and realized I still have a 4* Tech awakening gem. I heard he's a great character and I enjoy using him but I also heard his sig isn't that great. I already have a 4* duped Star Lord at rank 5 so I thought I could awaken him. Should I do it or wait for a champ with a better sig like Stark Spidey?
Another small question: I also have a 4* cosmic awakening gem, on who should I use it?
Thanks all

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    No, he is not worth the gem. I agree that he’s a great champion but he doesn’t need to be awakened. Save the gem for someone who needs it like Star Lord.
  • ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    I have my Yondu AWAKENED and actually,I don't regret it.I love it since I AWAKENED him and made him top champ.He makes special attacks weak and increases chance of armor break,steal,bleed.
    He took out with ROL Winter Soldier all by himself.
    Trust me,use it.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    If you have a cosmic awakening gem, which cosmic champs do you have?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Do not use it,wait for a Iron Man and use it.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    You don't get much out of awakening yondu. He's already good and one of those champs who doesn't need a dupe.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    No he's dead. Let him rest in peace.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Not worth the gem at all.

This is coming from someone who has him as a 6*. He does not need to be awakened.

Starlord is worth it if you can carry a good hit count, but I would honestly save it for someone like Infinity War Iron Man.
  • Maldroit2 wrote: »
    If you have a cosmic awakening gem, which cosmic champs do you have?

The only available cosmic champ I currently have is a 4* Carnage.
  • Thanks all, I’ll save it then for later.
    Also I already have my Star Lord duped so I can’t awaken him lol
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Thanks all, I’ll save it then for later.
    Also I already have my Star Lord duped so I can’t awaken him lol

Wait for Stark Spidey or IWIM etc
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    My advice is: save the tech awakening gem for Spark and save the cosmic awakening gem for Medusa, Thor or Hyperion.