**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance wars contributions

Is there any way possible to see how many wars a player in the alliance have joined/ played through the season?

And if not please add this functionality so at least the ones with low contribution can tell if they joined enough wars to get season rewards.

Comments

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Unfortunately there currently is no in game function that keeps individual participation stats for AW and TBH, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it anytime soon. Lol

Ultimately it's the responsibilty of each individual member to ensure they participate accordingly, and also the officers to "look out" for their team by keeping tabs on participation.

Pretty easy if you have designated BG's. Our ally no longer has designated groups, and only run 2 BGs because we are short of 3 full, and what I've been doing is making an announcement at the beginning of placement reminding everyone to make sure they get in the min. wars to lock in the season rewards. And if someone needs it, I or another officer would sit out to give them a spot.