**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger worth 4* skill awakening gem?

I have two, and I'm saving one for Blade.
Other options:

Karnak
Kingpin
Taskmaster
Future Skill champ

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Use it on Killmonger
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Awakening him is needed if to use him on defense. However he is good on offense unawakened. So if you need a defender then awaken him. But if you want him on offense, then save it for blade.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Killimonger kill some medusas
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Awakening him is needed if to use him on defense. However he is good on offense unawakened. So if you need a defender then awaken him. But if you want him on offense, then save it for blade.

Lol reread the ops post he said he has two and is saving one for blade already
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

Why would I save two for Blade? Just giving you a hard time since it appears you didn't read the post beyond the title.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Let me rephrase it then. If you want killmonger on defense, then awaken him. If you don't want him on defense, then don't awaken him. And I read more than the title when I posted.