**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After over 1,000 arena fights.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Maybe even. 2000s arena fights. I know what a fight is. I also know when the ai gets so incredibly crazy that it is unwinable. I just experienced a fight. A fight like I have not had in over a month normally I win but this ....

. One that was not only unwinable, one that was out of the ordinary for the ai in a way as to be planed. There is not way I could go through hundreds and hundreds of duels and then this happens. I don’t think I lost an arena match in months. Maybe 2months or 3. Maybe I’m a crybaby,. However this fight like most ai arena match I have fought many times. The same characters in same matches over and over. Except this time was different. Very different.

The ai was perfect. Every parry, block, special, ever effect triggered bleed, shock, stun, fury etc....

I have completely stopped this weeks arena. F this. I’m not running 15 more fights just to start over.

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Blocking until the AI throws up heavy attacks to get easy hits in and bringing power control champs for rounds 9-20 help with reaching the infinite streak