**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO to MAX as 5* to R5

KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
I already have Blade 5* MAX

I wanted to get Sparky as my next r5 but I feel kabam will never give him to me. With WAR season ending next week I want to make my rank up then.

Currently my options are these. These are all R4 5* Duped

WHO to MAX as 5* to R5 70 votes

Hyperion
32%
CapWW2MrJeansNNSCHNOOTSaiyanbuffajrPoolQueqqueeEvilRazorTeddersZzzStark78AlfabuttersSupermanojIcecold2099IAZQFfnmvigyivygyvk_1Cartoon217shadow_lurker22VoltolosIBlueShiftI 23 votes
Iceman
40%
danielmathCableShrimkinsEvilEmpireLoPrestiLosspikStefanjonesSpeedbumpExotigamusHollowbornVadersFatherDarknrahl2AshburnSuperSam57KenshioDoctorJThecrusher_9756shchong2My_SuperiorBahamut 28 votes
Magik
7%
OmniDrOctavius2_2Gertis_mangkas1ttt2398Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 5 votes
Gwenpool
10%
Erza_ScarletnameplasHammerbro_64Duke_SilverPaytoPlayMitchell35Sabinijo_1 7 votes
or keep waiting for Sparky
10%
vinniegainzJonibärchenSceptilemaniacOnmixTasty_Yum_YumsDarthPhalMaldroit2 7 votes

Comments

• KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    So Iceman and Hyperion are on the lead now on Poll. Those 2 are actually my favorites to play with.

Hopefylly I get more votes on either one
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    I would say Hype because he’s a little more handy on offense except against evasion of course...but I don’t have a good lvl 4* of ice or hype...I couldn’t really decide between Hype Ice Magik and GP. All very good...oh I just saw u have blade maxed and te big thing he can’t do is power control so I would say Magik.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion 5/65 soloes Maestro in LOL enough said
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    CapWW2. Oh wait...
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    lol, its a TIE right now Hype and Iceman
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Iceman
    Yeah I got 5/65 iceman, he not a skeleton key by any means but if you wanna talk about a guy who good in almost all situations (except bishop 🤦‍♂️) he’ll be a rock for you
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Iceman
    ok let me add a few more % to iceman to break the tie
    ok, tie broken for now, who is coming in to re-tie them again? :D