**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dupe Cable or Awaken Taskmaster?

I just hit all the milestones in the four star feature and basic arena. Another 1M or so and I can either Dupe Cable or Awaken Taskmaster.

I've heard good things about Taskmaster awakened, but only if at high sig. is this accurate? Because with four star 4/40 blade (sig 40), HE (sig 60) and XB (sig 5) I can't see myself pouring sig stones into him unless he is truly epic.

As for Cable, he is mid range at best, but a dupe gives those 5 star shards, iso, etc.

whats the better approach?

Dupe Cable or Awaken Taskmaster? 27 votes

Dupe Cable (Featured 4 star)
25%
mum_m2INTEGRALnameplasIcecold2099_GRINDER_jilanibuxBlackspark 7 votes
Awaken Taskmaster (Basic Arena)
55%
DaMunkGolden_GuardianTKalSaiyanSpeedbumpTeddersDesadeDarkrider05My_Superiorshadow_lurker22Julius_SeizureMaldroit2INFINTYSPIDER23FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLeoZed 15 votes
Neither
18%
NinjAlanbuffajrBajjsbwuqjwPaytoPlayRandimDude01 5 votes

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Awaken Taskmaster (Basic Arena)
    Taskmaster is a very solid champ but has to be duped. He's a very skill based champ, if you can get good with him he's very nice to have in your roster.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Is taskmaster any good for a synergy champ?

I could probably hit the basic but don't already have TM and likely won't use him for much.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Taskmaster has a decent synergy with crossbones.
    I've heard good things about Taskmaster awakened, but only if at high sig. is this accurate? Because with four star 4/40 blade (sig 40), HE (sig 60) and XB (sig 5)

Who is HE??
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I was lucky to pull a 4* Taskmaster from a PHC 1 week before the TM arena, and I'm feeling too lazy to do 2.3M to dup him for 1 sig level and no ISO. I know he has very good utilities, not a God tier or game changer but still good, but too bad for a 4* champ he no longer has a place in my Quest, AQ and AW roster, except for Arena roster. However, since you are pretty close and you can get the additional points, TM is the one worth going for.

I also happened to have a 4* Cable sitting in my roster for many months, undupped and at R3. Again he is a pretty good champ, not a God tier or game changer but still good, however, still no place for him, except for Arena roster. If you really in urgent need of mutant ISOs that go for cable, else in terms of champs it is better to dup your TM since he needs to be dupped to be better.

Good luck in achieving the right brackets to get your desired dup!! :)
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018

Who is HE??

I'm pretty sure HE is not a she! :)
    LOL, just kidding. HE = Hawkeye

cnbca2tks3ht.png
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    task master is a much better champ but come on it's only a 4*. get the extra 5* shards by doing the higher arena if you have time to. good luck