**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

33222 AQ-centered casual alliance recruiting

Looking for 5 new players to replace some who were removed for inactivity. We run 2 BGs of aq and expect members to join aq most of the time. Missing occasionally is ok. We aren't big on aw. We do one bg and it is completely optional. Our aq prestige is high, so we still get decent points and always stay in the advanced tier - even doing only map 2 (which we are currently doing until we fill up again), we easily stay in the advanced tier. This leaves your champs free to do events and story. Because our aq prestige is high, the maps aren't as easy as they sound, so you'll probably want at least a cast of rank 4 4*s to keep up. Come join our friendly easy going atmosphere. Friend me in the game or the Line app (I use thiazole as my id for both) if you are interested.

Comments

• thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    Still need people
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    Do you hit S.A. every week?
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    I'm looking for somewhere to crash for a while. I would join after S.A. rewards come in from my alliance. Currently in a 5x5 gold 2 13mil alliance and need a break.

Looking for an alliance that hits S.A. weekly, with no donations and no war obligations.

• thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    We hit SA biweekly.