**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Piloting alliance punishment.

OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Next season rather than lower alliance rating for those alliance who pilot, throttle their alliance war multiplier for a specified period of time.

I’m unfortunately ending the season on a string of running into former alliances from master who had their raitings lowered due to piloting.

Not a great feeling to spend most of the season in P1 only to be knocked out the last week due to running into much tougher matchups.

Food for thought...

Omni

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I think Kabam believed alliances using pilots were weak so a war rating adjustment was necessary. This is not the case.

I agree with OP. Something needs to be done to keep the strongest alliances fighting the strongest alliances. It is very demoralizing to fight a team with average PI 300K greater because that team cheated. Currently an innocent team is punished by an unfairly difficult war or worst a costly loss.

edit: Kabam, just completely remove the cheating alliance from season rewards. The alliance can still fight wars, but they do not earn points for season rewards.
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    if u get caught cheating ur banned from war for the season period. If you cant play properly than u cant participate. Give em a season off to cool their jets and see if they can come back and play legit. If they cant then the perma bans need a visit.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I dont get why third party softwares deserve a permaban while piloting just 7 days of suspension. Both are forms of cheating that gives unfair advantage with the one committing it over those who play honestly.