**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LC to r4

GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
So I have enough materials to take up my first 5* champ to r4. I can only take up a science. I’m thinking that I should take up LC cause he is one of the best science characters unduped (all of my 5* are unduped). Should I take up Luke Cage?

LC to r4 34 votes

Yes
88%
NevvBRektordanielmathGolden_GuardianMegaSkater67Darkstar4387FreakydzuffyNanoDroidSpeedbumpRikuremaDecklanceStark78Alfarockstar323Kamr05D_Ace_71SpiderCoolsDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverBahamut 30 votes
No (explain why/who else I should take up)
11%
buffajrIcecold2099Reaper213Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He's excellent, but you should list your other options just in case
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    I took my LC to rank 4 as a 5*, he is duped, and i have not regretted it for a moment
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    danielmath wrote: »
    He's excellent, but you should list your other options just in case

Here is a pic
  • Options
    Yes
    agamdleipjjh.png
  • Options
    Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    I would go with magik. Way better
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    agamdleipjjh.png

Seeing the pic, there's a lot of folks who would take red hulk over Luke, though both are excellent. As @Reaper213 pointed out, Magik is probably the top choice out of all your 5*.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    I voted yes but I only saw the picture after. I'm gonna agree with the others, you might want to wait and save for Magik.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Magik, SL, Red Hulk before LC.

Just my opinion. But it really all depends on who you like to use more. Rank the character you like the most first. This is a game for entertainment after all. Make sure you do what will keep your enjoyment up.