**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Opening

GruesomeHeroesGruesomeHeroes Posts: 38
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Say, why does this whole crystal opening concept seem pointless to me?
How are we supposed to go up and defeat stronger players if we do not get better heroes from the crystal. Is the game designed to defy physics laws (momentum) and mathematics concepts (probability).
The roulette seems to be profoundly unfair!
Is this some kind of bug?
'cause I know I am not the only one with whom these sort of things happen, am I?
For example, if I am about to get a 3* or 4* hero from the spun crystal, it stops right there, on the 2* one. Either that or it keeps spinning until some 2* duplicate puny hero comes off.
Its highly demoralizing.
I keep playing incessantly like an idiot not to not grow further, do I?
Anyway, just wanted to let it out of my system.
Thanks
Feel free to add in

Comments

• St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I do agree with this. Just in the last few PHC openings I've seen Star Lord be rolled over as the crystal is shattering, and stopped right before extremely early, like. It shouldn't have even stopped on Star Lord with the momentum it had early.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The reel below the crystal has no effect on what you actually pull, it's a visual.
  • GruesomeHeroesGruesomeHeroes Posts: 38
    uh, thats why I said 'pointless'!
    why dont just spin and give it like the arena crystal, if the player we about to get is pre-decided?!
    plus, i guess its a deliberate error because i recall two different sets of heroes before and after tapping.
    Like, the moment i tapped, tge heroes were 3* black bolt followed by 4* sentry. And just after the tap, they changed to 2* black bolt and 3* sentry...
    is that part of that "visual" as well...just saying