**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Hero Rating

Hi Kabam

I have recently acquired all the required ISO and Catalysts to rank up my 5 star Hyperion to level 3/45. Although his HP and Attack seems to be in order his Rating is a mere 4803. But all the content on YouTube and in game of 5 star heroes at that level indicate that the rating should be at least between 5500 and 6500 even if the hero is not awakened.

Please can you tell me if this is correct.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    masteries if you're looking at the champion, synergies if the videos are him in a fight. Sig level is also a factor
  • Misuk4Misuk4 Posts: 4
    I Watch a lot of rank up videos, to determine which heroes to rank up for where I am in the game in order to proceed. Does the fact that you rank up your hero with non class specific iso have anything to do with it?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Certain Masteries will increase your PI.
    Which Masteries would you advise
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Few months ago when I was using Suicide Mastery, my champs have pretty high PIs
    after I changed my mastery by removing bleed & recoil & stuff, all my champs PIs dropped, which is expected
    some mastery affects PIs more than other, some mastery has very little effect to PI.
    Thank you Guys!!