**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* FEATURED CRYSTAL ERROR

Hi all,

After @Kabam Lyra is closed the discussion topic, I reopen another

For a first message in the forum of Mcoc, I would have preferred another subject but the automatic reponse of support Kabam my obliged to sent this message.

What are the criteria of players confirmed to have received the error message to be eligible, I am more than 8 tickets on your forum with a photo as proof and just automatic message from you!

How can you tell some player that he will be compensated and to othersplayer left without any explanation.

in terms of communication Kabam "c'est zero", we say at home in France!

2xsoiw0cqiqp.png

Comments

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Got the same result. Closed case from support because even though they can see I got the message, I am not eligible for a new crystal.

Truly sad. Not that I expected more from Kabam , because I mean why would I?
  • Options
    RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    edited June 2018
    Same here, they closed my ticket yesterday saying because i did not get :
    Nightcrawler
    Elektra
    The Hood
    Mordo
    Doctor Octopus
    Punisher 2099

Well because of that i was not affected by the problem.. really??? Its like this you treat your customers? I waste a lot of time, money, effort... it was 15k 6* shards scam...

I spin and it stopped in "Proxima Midnight".. i got the error, spin again and got crappy "Gamora".... and im not affected by the problem?? Im not saying to give me specific champion ffs.... just give another try, remove gamora and give another try... is it too hard?? its unfair for who? I can still get Gamora again... but atleast give a try... making nothing its like ........

Im tired of this.. wasting time oppening tickets for what...
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Same here. I was told I wasn't affected, when I know I was!!! As if I'm being called a liar. The truth is that EVERYONE who spun that bugged crystal on June 19th was affected due to the altered drop rates. So many people have been swept under the rug. Please contact me in line app (Revenge7) or PM me here if you were affected by dissmissed statements, closed tickets and, and/or closed posts. You deserve the same opportunity to have your crystal reversed as everyone else who was affected. Don't give up hope!!! Keep fighting.