**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

13.5mil Ally Recruiting for Season 3 and AQ 5x5 100%

More Than Conquerors [MTCQ] is recruiting up to five (5) players during the offseason in preparation for Season 3.

We finished 300 spots short of Gold 1 and anticipate easily finishing Gold 1 + in Season 3 - we are replacing those we feel held us back.
We always 100% AQ 5x5 - last series we ended Expert Rank 1200 with 114mil points.

We are looking for active, drama-free, summoners who can handle AQ 5x5 and clear their War Lane in Tier 5+
We ask that you have 5000 or higher Prestige.
We ask that you use the Line app - you don't have to be a "chatty cathy"; just check your assignments and announcments.
We ask that you be a team player - and that's not code for anything other than being willing to spend your glory/loyalty to stay in the fight; participate in all alliance events.
The majority of our players are US/Canada/Mexico - so please no conflicting time zones. If you're not sure, feel free to ask.

Absolutely no account sharing/piloting/modding, etc.

If you can hang and contribute to the team, add me on Line or in game: DukeZman
Thanks and hope to see you soon.

Comments

• FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Make me your partner alliance for when your good players need a couple of weeks or couple of months off, but plan on rejoining you guys again. Can stay here and still make pretty good progress with minimal effort. Would still want them to play and be active, just not as active as map 5-6 alliance. So we can both maybe wish we wouldn’t have to worry about recruiting anymore one day. Thanks.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Still need 1 or 2. Hit me up if you're interested and think you can hang!