**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After 1 year of playing, how does my 5 star roster look?

The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
This week marks my one year anniversary of playing MCoC. I will soon be approaching having enough t2a for a second 4/55 5* champ, and I was certain that I would be taking up Gwenpool right until yesterday, when I pulled a Star Lord. Should I hold off on GP in hopes of duping my SL, or should I take up GP.

I am looking to finish chapter 5 by July, and hope to have enough 6 star shards for a shot at 6 star Domino by then as well. Should I just save my t2a for a possible awesome 6* pull?

For those that have completed act 5, would a super Starlord be more beneficial at rank 4/55 than a duped Gwenpool? Thanks for all who take the time to read my post and provide thoughts and feedback!
tnh9l0tzsc0o.jpg
3gi6gg8o0prx.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    To me it is amazing. :)
    I have more than 1 year and only 7 heroes of 5*... and only one good.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Better than my 2 year 5* roster... lol
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I completed 1 year few days back too. Pulled a 6 star GG on the 1st year completion. Mixed feelings about 1st 6 star. Here's my roster.
    cywz20809tca.jpg
    tgphe799qa2n.jpg
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Don’t have mixed feeling about a 6* GG, he’s amazing. Great War Defender and his S2 is a killer. Nice pull

Yeah he's above average infact great defender when blades not around 😜. Agreed special 2 is good but that's it about him. Nothing more and raw damage on normal hits is not that great. Difficult to take him on my current attack team for story quests.