**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Armor shatter

I’m trying to figure out why infinity war iron man and iceman can still gain armor while under armor shatter from Medusa her description says they can’t gain armor while suffering from armor shatter???

Comments

• Options
    JALIIIJALIII Posts: 6
    0451lk5fscs5.png
    I’ve been wondering the same thing
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,360 ★★★★★
    Pasiv aromer thah why.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,841 ★★★★★
    They can't gain armor up buffs.
    Iceman uses ice armor, and iron man iw uses passive armor ups
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    e84m8brrd30w.jpg

Except he doesn't have the robot tag so no 100% ability accuracy
  • Options
    Gorilla508Gorilla508 Posts: 24
    Well I’ve armor is still armor period and I feel as if this is just a scam so there are limited counters to ImIW
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Corvus does pretty great.
    Armor breaks all armor ups and sp2 is unblockable when he has his charges active
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Basically as long as you don't armour shatter him, Medusa is still a viable counter
    Use the armour breaks from her L1 and mediums to cut them down
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Actually applying armor shattered is bad against IMIW rather just do normal combos and use Sp2 of medusa.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Because Iron Man Infinity War is bugged. And Ice armor is not the same as regular armor.

How do I know it's a bug? From the Iron Man Champion Spotlight:
    "Medusa is also a dependable hard counter for Iron Man (Infinity War). She’s able to break and shatter Molecular Armor which such a high frequency that a defending Iron Man (Infinity War) won’t be able to keep it active for any significant amount of time"

Implying that it's a regular armor, just because it's passive doesn't mean you can't break it. Armor shatter is different from Nullifying buffs and (according tot he IMIW spotlight) works against both passive and active armor buffs..