**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Quest and Achievments

I have an idea. The great Quest that give no rewards. There will be 1 opponent with a lot of health something like in lol or rol. The champion that will be the boss will change after one week. When new characters are out they're the boss for people that want to learn his special and everything. And that's it. But it what if we can do something more with it. I mean a challenge from Kabam and after doing it you get great reward maybe i dont know 2000 5* shards? When new character is the boss, this will activate new challenge for example "Punish the Naughty boy" defeat Cable with a team with only cyclops and phoenix.

That would be awesome, right? But if we have that great short time achievments, why don't we have long time achievments? What about hero achievments for every hero? Something like win 10 fight with Cable-2*crystal, win 100 fight with Cable-3*crystal, win 1000 fights with Cable-4* crystal, win 10000 fights with Cable-5* crystal, win 100 000 fights with Cable-6* crystal.

Would you like that?

New Quest and Achievments 3 votes

Yes, but only the quest thing
0%
Yes, but only the achievment thing
0%
Yes, both are really good
66%
dangerbluMaandy123 2 votes
No
33%
Frosty 1 vote