**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion OVERLOAD...STOP!

Adding new champs to the game is great BUT the time frame y'all add champs is too much. Every week there's a new champ. The minute a new one comes out no one cares about the champ beforehand, they lose desire immediately. Big players get all the new champs right off the bat, and they aren't even being utilized because the next next champ is already out. Right now I could care less if I get killmonger or sentinel because domino is out. Half my alliance already has iron man infinity war, so I could care less about pulling him when he's amongst a dime a dozen. Just slow it down a little let the mcoc world enjoy a new champ and revel in his/her new shiny toy.

Comments

• jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    they used to release one a week for three weeks in a row, stopping only for a one week break before breaking out a new slew of champs. now it's one every two weeks.

but yeah, it's still insane. and much fewer reskins! there hasn't been a waste of space like iron patriot or magneto now in ages.
  • have to agree. too many champs also decreases the chances of duping a champ. I've been playing 3 years and still have not pulled many older 4 star champs like ultron or scarlet witch, or black widow. I would think 1 champ every other month would be enough to keep it interesting. two a month is ridiculous. It would also be nice if once a champ is maxed out the chances of pulling that champ from a crystal is 0%.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Ok so if you try their other game transformers they get one new character a month...and its honestly boring after a week. 1 every two weeks is better trust me.