**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam are listening now!! what do you want to be addressed?

Since Kabam are listening now, what do you guys think that Kabam need to do to make MCOC a better game? Everyone should say one VAILD suggestions with the most constructive way possible.
I'll start;
- solo events and alliance events milestones need to be revamped(3.5 years old rewards)
Next?

Comments

• Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Lol I just burnt through crystals to to rank up defenders to make up for diversity and they take it back!
    Make up your mind... and no rank downs won’t make up for it because I burnt though all my crystals to hit rank 3 to have decent defender up enough to place
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Lol I just burnt through crystals to to rank up defenders to make up for diversity and they take it back!

Please, only reply with valid suggestions to have a better experience in the game. You can do another post and say what you just said
    Thank you
    Now back to diversity and again I just blew a ton of resources
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    - Add "show only available champions" filter that doesn't reset every match in arena, this will cut the arena grind time in half= happy customers
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Buff the older champs to make more attackers and defenders out of trash. I just did a discussion for the Magneto Twins
  • TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Posts: 81
    Nice question! I just made a post on some of the fundamental aspects of fun Kabam is so close to tapping into... but keep risk loosing sight of. I end up asking what game modes players could envision that would be fun, whether rewards were offered or not.
    Taking the Game in a Fundamentally Enjoyable Direction
  • JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    Any changes that are going to be made to the game which will drastically effect the players in the game should be discussed with the players before the changes are made.
    If changes are made in a hurry then a correction should be forwarded to the players. For example RDT’s. There has to be a way for players to adjust, specially if the changes can reverse all the “upgrades” that you have made to compete in the game.
    Example: I rank up champs that I don’t want too just so that I can compete and then all of a sudden the rules change and those champs become worthless.
    I understand that changes are inevitable but give us a chance to readjust and/or have a say so in what and how those changes are made and implemented. Thank you.
    I know it’s a long response. Sorry.
  • ajbob_81ajbob_81 Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    Need more access to gold! I only have time for AW/AQ. Arena grind is not possible with my job. It takes a very long time to get enough gold to rank up champs and stay competitive. Which in turn hurts the alliance.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    TBH, one thing that's been on my mind for some time is a revision to the T4CC Arena. Not that I'm really impatient about it. That's pretty much the only thing on my mind.
    Well, I would love if the Android Lag could be resolved, but if it was that easy, they wouldn't still be working on it. Lol.
    GroundedWisdom does raise a valid point. The addition of T4c fragments and fragment crystals invalidates the necessity to fight over entire T4c at a time. Adding some milestone T4c fragment crystals would be a step forward

(as well as revamping the T3C training grounds to give 1 full a day between completion and exploration)
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    GroundedWisdom does raise a valid point. The addition of T4c fragments and fragment crystals invalidates the necessity to fight over entire T4c at a time. Adding some milestone T4c fragment crystals would be a step forward

(as well as revamping the T3C training grounds to give 1 full a day between completion and exploration)
    I suggested adding Frag Crystals to the Milestones a while back. Of course, the primary focus is to get Cats from AQ, but I think it could be time to revise it as well. Everything helps for people trying to form Cats. Besides, Grinding for ISO isn't as rewarding. Lol.

I suggested adding Frag Crystals to the Milestones a while back. Of course, the primary focus is to get Cats from AQ, but I think it could be time to revise it as well. Everything helps for people trying to form Cats. Besides, Grinding for ISO isn't as rewarding. Lol.

Hmm… are you thinking what I’m thinking? ISO daily quests to match the daily Catalyst quest?

Hmm… are you thinking what I’m thinking? ISO daily quests to match the daily Catalyst quest?

Actually, I meant the Ascendant usually only awards ISO, but that's an idea as well.
  • Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    better support team better community team
    better dev interaction on here and other community outlets

taking responsibility for there mistakes

new ways to get champs

a new meta game mode for alliance
    if they remove a comment say why
    new meta game modes in general something to keep people busy

overhaul alot of the bad champs

a road map of what content we can expect

Exactly
    Diversities back people... good fight. See you guys next time... Back to my hole... lol
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    The Arena help buttons. Give it one button that'll ask for help on all refreshing champs. Clicking for help on 80+ champs is tiring
  • johnbrinkjohnbrink Posts: 7
    Just be reliable and think through updates. Try to provide customer service through a players eyes. I think a lot of players are disgruntled that Kabam makes obvious money plays without considering players reactions.
  • johnbrinkjohnbrink Posts: 7
    This is a legit suggestion. Kabam should consider being more careful about “milking players for money”, and being more careful about their decisions. Players pick up on money plays and financial strategies. They should look at providing a way to be competitive without having to outspend someone else. One suggestion would be to make unique offers rather than inflate the price of previous offers.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Improve the outdated rewards for catalyst arenas, t4 basic needs t5 shards and t4 class needs shard crystals. Rank rewards for all 3 arenas needs upping to includes 100% not the pathetic 20% it is now
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Add gold realm on a Sunday and improve the outdated rewards in crystal splash/cornucopia. Add daily t4 class cat shard quests. Double glory at every level and improve AQ rank rewards. Give us a new AQ boss lower energy costs in every quest
This discussion has been closed.