**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ability to sell T4 Class Catalysts

Please, please, for the love of the game, allow us to sell T4 class catalysts, or at least use them in place of T4 basic catalysts.

I currently have 4 cosmic T4CCs about to expire in my stash, which is such a tragic waste. I can't use them because the cosmic champions I have at 5* are all utter trash, and I am forever running out of gold and T4 basics.

Therefore my suggestion would solve both problems. Option 1, let me sell my T4 Cosmic cats for a decent gold return (maybe 100,000 gold for a T4 cat - that wouldn't be unreasonable given how long they can take to aquire). This would help with the catastrophic gold shortage in game. Alternatively, option 2, let me use class catalysts in place of T4 basics when ranking up other classes.

We can already use any class ISO when ranking up champions - it would be nice if we could do similar with catalysts, however, instead of using any class, incorrect classes could only be used as basics.

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I agree that by now we should be able to sell t4b at the very least.
  • Options
    Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Wow just 1 response. Nobody else have a problem with T4 cats expiring? You must all get much better luck with crystal pulls than me then.
  • Options
    ChefburkeChefburke Posts: 3
    I will agree. After this next uncollected I will be 1k short of a t5b... that is going to piss me off. WTF. Why can't I sell t4b?
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I imagine most or at least a lot of people agree with this. I do. But seeing as how removing the ability to sell them was a “Recent“ change, doubtful they would allow it again. Removing the option was in response to people “accidentally“ selling them. Seems like I was seeing posts every other day, “ accidentally sold cat, I want them back“…
  • Options
    Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    If that's true about them disabling it because people 'accidentally' sell them, it's sad that the rest of us have to suffer because of a stupid few. I just had 4 T4 cosmics expire for nothing. Such a waste.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You can give me all your t4cc if you want, I need them desperately lol.
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    I completely agree. I have 3 science T4 about to expire. I rushed through UC event to get a 5* and opened Kamala Khan.........so all 3 will expire. This has also forced me to hold onto all my T4 shard crystals, AQ crystals, etc because I don't want to lose anymore
  • Options
    OTOBYOOTOBYO Posts: 3
    I agree I loss these "high value" items, your definition not mine, all the time. Check my account I have played since the begin. When getting a T4 class wasn't even possible. We didn't water down the game , you did, so let us long term player sell what you made worthless and get some T5 class cat before you undermine that too
  • Options
    I posted something EXACTLY like this a couple months ago, and all I got in return were those people that are hardcore kabam supporters telling me Im wrong. I also posted about the gold shortage too, and got the same response. Would be nice if I could get some back up like this once or twice.
  • Options
    OTOBYOOTOBYO Posts: 3
    It's just sad. All they want is the pay to play people
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I know, it's almost like they need money in order to run and not just survive off of our joy like we do