**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the deal with Modoks "evade"

Why does modok have the ability to just pop out mid combo and hit you back? I'm pretty sure it was seatin that called this out in one of his videos. I just faced a modok AW boss and he did this so many times it's such a load of ****.

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Most likely a bug... Happened to me in the Master Mode EQ
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    It's getting to the point that I dont even want to bring up bugs in the game because it just falls on deaf ears
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'm fine with him having an evade (which he clearly does), but we need to be able to avoid it like every other evade with BW, CB, etc.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    If hes block is red, stop attacking.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Modok is bugged, and has been bugged since his release. If he's blocking, he can do whatever he wants in the middle of your combo and there's nothing you can do about it. It's just one of those things that Kabam, as usual, can't or won't fix. And, in fact, they continue to put Modok in quests despite (or maybe because of) the champion being bugged and costing players items.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It happens when he autoblocks. Don’t carry on striking his block when that is the case because he can freely back away or launch a special from it. Carry on attacking and he might just get a free special on you. Normal blocks are ok, it only happens from the autoblock.