**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So what's happening with that 'Base' promise?

Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
When Kabam made amendments to the infamous 12.0 update last year, one of their promises was that they would be introducing that 'Base - Coming Soon!' part of the game. Fast forward 15 months, no word or any progress of this promise.
I think it would be a great idea to introduce this, and make layers to it, so there is at least some use for 1/2/3 star champs. Or just use it as some kind of showcase for alliance's best champs, stats and progress, earning items to add to the base as they move up in rankings, prestige, etc.

Comments

• RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    They scrapped based and told us about it a few updates ago.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    They said they tested it and it wasn't that exciting. Then they gave us dungeons.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They said they tested it and it wasn't that exciting. Then they gave us dungeons.

Which wasn't exciting either, to be honest I stopped after the first week or so.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Someone made the universe divide by 0 again and everything went to hell
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535

Which wasn't exciting either, to be honest I stopped after the first week or so.

Meh. I got sick of them near the end too. But they were a fun way to interact with other members of the alliance, and I ended up finding an awesome recruit through them.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018

Meh. I got sick of them near the end too. But they were a fun way to interact with other members of the alliance, and I ended up finding an awesome recruit through them.

I liked that part to and it was an interesting experience sometimes, it's just that actually playing them turned into boring chore after awhile.

If they implemented something like that and cut down the milestones, offered better rewards with more players I think it could go better and we'll have a funner time.

Though I kinda want to know what their bases idea would have panned out but we'll never know