**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game failing to load after fight [Under Investigation]

OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am sure Kabam is aware of this issue by now, but the potion event doesn't even make up for the energy and unit cost for the amount of potions needed to get through war and aq after these crashes. Happens 1 in 4 fights....
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Get a better device
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    Get a better device

Not only is this comment not helpful. But I have an iPhone and an android. Problem occurs on both. Both have been purchased in the last year.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @Oltorf. I'm sorry that you're having this issue with the game not loading. The team is actually working on this at the moment, and are looking to have a fix tested for the next release. Thanks so much for your patience.
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hi @Oltorf. I'm sorry that you're having this issue with the game not loading. The team is actually working on this at the moment, and are looking to have a fix tested for the next release. Thanks so much for your patience.

Thanks Wolf,

Is there any intention to compensate for the units spent? It is a massive issue.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    When it happens to me, I don't get a connection notice at the bottom. Just an infinite load spinny thing. I set my phone down and let it spin for ten minutes last night actually, then force closed.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Oltorf wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Thanks Wolf,

Is there any intention to compensate for the units spent? It is a massive issue.

Well now.. compensation ? just because you mentioned the word you will not hear back from Kabam again on this matter... lol
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    When it happens to me, I don't get a connection notice at the bottom. Just an infinite load spinny thing. I set my phone down and let it spin for ten minutes last night actually, then force closed.

yup.. this is a known issue and its to the point i cant even play on wifi anymore... doesnt matter how good my connection is.