**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frozen at loading screen for AQ fight [Under Investigation]

Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Basically what the topic heading suggests, it won't load. On cell network but that's never been an issue before. I know if I force close I'll lose half my health.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
    2686qxtv3j6g.png
    Update: it seems to have fixed itself. I didn't force close, just got booted. Logged back in with no problem and resumed the fight.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Kane3000. Sorry that you had this issue with your game being stuck on the loading screen. The team is actually working on this currently, and are looking to have a fix ready by the next update. Thanks so much for your patience!
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @Kane3000. Sorry that you had this issue with your game being stuck on the loading screen. The team is actually working on this currently, and are looking to have a fix ready by the next update. Thanks so much for your patience!

Will the team be reimbursing people for units spent because of this bug, or will they keep closing tickets, and sending a canned message with nothing to do with the query?
  • CawnbreadCawnbread Posts: 19
    Same thing happened to me with dormammu in AQ yesterday dam near killed him from full health 3 minute battle timer ran out and i just got the spinning wheel. Decided after 4 minutes of letting the wheel spin i close the app, lose half health and no damage was done to dormammu. Pretty annoying i know your post is about the beginning of the fight but happens at the end as well