**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bug Deep Wounds

OltorfOltorf Member Posts: 34
I am noticing that deep wounds is not doing 1 percent of maximum health like it says it will. Otherwise fights like RoL would be going much faster.

Is this disabled for fights like these. Does the mastery worm differently than I think? The longer bleed is still nice but the 1 percent is definitely not coming off.

Comments

• cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2017
    read the description. It only happens if your opponent has lower health than you. your Health = 20k? ROL = 550k!
  • OltorfOltorf Member Posts: 34
    So is it based always on max health? Because even when they are at lower health than me, nothing.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Member Posts: 224
    If you have 15K health is ROL, they'll need to be 14,999 and under in order for the deep wounds effect to kick in
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    If you have 15K health is ROL, they'll need to be 14,999 and under in order for the deep wounds effect to kick in

Yes. I am saying that this is not happening.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    edited June 2017
    It's very hard to notice in Rol due to the base health of the champs. It'll be hard to tell where, say, 14k health for them is.
    It's very hard to notice in Rol due to the base health of the champs.

I would say it would be easy to notice there because you would start seeing big chunks of damage near the end.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Oltorf wrote: »

I would say it would be easy to notice there because you would start seeing big chunks of damage near the end.

No, you wouldn't. If you have 15k/15k hp and RoL enemy hs 14k, 1% of that is 140 damage added when you cause a bleed. It's really little and hard to notice.
    Fel_95 wrote: »

No, you wouldn't. If you have 15k/15k hp and RoL enemy hs 14k, 1% of that is 140 damage added when you cause a bleed. It's really little and hard to notice.

The mastery says maximum health. Not remaining health. So it would be 1% of 500k meaning it would be 5k not 140.

The mastery says maximum health. Not remaining health. So it would be 1% of 500k meaning it would be 5k not 140.

Then you're right, it's clearly bugged. Im sure it does add some damage when enemy bleed, but it's probably based on current instead of max health as the description suggests. Hope a mod will look into it
    The extended bleed time is still worth it. But I am wondering if you have to start the fight with more health than them? Useful for war nodes and making arena fights faster in some cases. Not sure. Would be nice to have an answer.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    It has been working for me when finishing the fight with Wolverine sometimes in the last few hits I can see a 5000 tick of bleed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I see it working every time I arena with dpx...I've seen it work in RoL but at the same time you have a very small window at the end of the fight to see it work so it's no surprise if you do not see it.
    Sungj wrote: »
    It has been working for me when finishing the fight with Wolverine sometimes in the last few hits I can see a 5000 tick of bleed

In which fight?
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I see it working every time I arena with dpx...I've seen it work in RoL but at the same time you have a very small window at the end of the fight to see it work so it's no surprise if you do not see it.

I have recorded the fight. It isn't that I don't see it. It is that it is not there.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

I have recorded the fight. It isn't that I don't see it. It is that it is not there.

if it's considered bleed damage the number might not pop up if there are already several stacks of bleed. It's there but you don't see it: it happened a few times with Gwenpool, where her Heavy Bleed didn't shot the tick after 6-7 stacks of normal bleeds
    I tested with ultron. No stacks then to 1 stack. As I had the same concern with too many bleeds.

Perhaps it is not a number that pops up?