**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to Join a AQ focused alliance

I'm sure I'm not the only one thats fed up with aw in this game... if I'm not please add me in game...Taz4178... my current top champs include 6* cap 6* karnac 5* 455 blade 5* sl duped 455 and 5* 455 iceman! I've played for about 1yr and 7 months and complete uncollected 100% each month...i hope someone reads this and responds lol. Enjoy your day everyone :)

Comments

• Options
    Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    I know you said NO AW but I added you as friend anyway maybe I can change your mind a bit. Aclark151
  • Options
    MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    TaZ I am adding you as a friend. We are contemplating doing away with doing AW based on new rules and additions. We are a Map 5/3 Alliance. 3-5-5-5-3 is our normal AQ path. We are a lax alliance but play a lot, require LINE to communicate; donations are highly encouraged but voluntary, players need to have at least a 150k rating, and right now we have three spots open. So if you are interested add me. Apocolypse225.
  • Options
    ElkalläElkallä Posts: 72
    Hi Taz!
    Our alliance is recruting, we do AQ and AW but you don't have to do both.
    I send you a request in game ;)
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    @aclark I'm a vet of this game bro you can't change my mind lol @memphis thx for the consideration ive found a alliance though that does 55553 which is fine maybe in the future ill check you guys out though
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    @elikalla sorry I've already found aq focused alliance thank you for reaching out though 😁