**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 * Generic gem for purchase

5 * Generic gem for purchase please, Kabam.
We need to evolve heroes from 5 * to R5, but it is not possible to double good heroes and this is hindering evolution.
The community is commenting on this difficulty. :#:(:|

Thks.

Comments

• Options
    I fully support, please kabam.
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Very much need this
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Or at very least, allow us to pick the class.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    How much are you willing to spend to awaken a champ? How much do you want to see that champ nerfed? Shortly before 12.0 a deal was offered for class specific Awakening gems. Not 2 months later the most commonly awakened champs were nerfed
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Just something to think about
  • Options
    GeisønGeisøn Posts: 39
    It is incomprehensible that sales of 4 * generic gem occur periodically and not the same with a 5 * generic gem. The game is moving to another level, but only the "Top" alliances are able to evolve without brakes.
  • Options
    KarujuhKarujuh Posts: 2
    Up
  • Options
    even though I wouldn't buy this offer, I can see the utility. If people are willing to spend on this, they should get the chance
  • Options
    you put several heroes more difficult even more the evolution of them ... if you depend on doubling we never evolved ... I agree yes they should put 5 * generic gem at least for purchase
  • Options
    JarekJarek Posts: 64
    id buy one for not more than 40 euro
  • Options
    Please, Kabam. Add to Cart Generic Gem of Heroes 5 *. Class gem does not help in evolution. Only if the player can choose the class.
  • Options
    It's tomorrow. 4th of July. ;) Will Kabam respond to this request? :#
  • Options
    Thank you for not listening to us again, Kabam.
    x1oj1009ubux.jpg