**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If no RDT’s, how about....?

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
There are a LOT of folks who want rank down tickets, and a lot who don’t, me being one of them who doesn’t. How about instead of handing them or not handing out, you give a generic 5* awakening gem instead? This way everyone gains from it, people will grind for cats to rank the champs up, and people still have to live with their original choices but feel a little better about themselves.

How do you feel about that?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Um....no.
  • TrevanRomanoTrevanRomano Posts: 31
    They took back removing diversity so no need for them
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I kind of disagree. There is still kind of a need for them. 2 reasons. 1- the amount of players that cheated to get the big name characters from the recent Crystal's v.i the unit hack have no punishment. Would like a few rdts to help balance and counter those big name champs. AMD 2- almost all the new characters that they are coming out with are either demi or God tier in there own right. Some of us have been playing for a long ass time and have older characters that they dont plan on buffing ranked up. Would love the option to adjust accordingly.

100% agree with this guy. Yep what he said.
  • tmahelutmahelu Posts: 3
    I think rank up tickets should be available. I have ranked up champs that were later buffed or explained to be not working as intended. I understand that explanation, but if I knew this ahead of time I would not have ranked up the champ. If in future situations where champions are not working as intended and players are making the mistake of ranking up their champs an in game message would be appreciated to explain the known issue.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    First of all, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Tickets aren't related to Gems at all.
    Secondly, I don't agree with some kind of compromise. They've explained their stance on Tickets, and asking everyday, in every way possible hasn't changed that stance in the time they've been out.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    People need rdt ig you don't oh well, you'll figure it out, kanan won't just hand out 5* awakening gems lol ur dumb its kabam
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol at getting generic 5* gems.. there’s 2 currently available act 5 exploration and lab exploration, both significant tasks, but sure just hand em out to everyone... all these people who haven’t done anything in the game... just give them a free ride.