**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Gold Crystal

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
Surprised to see the addition of the uncollected gold crystal. I didn’t see the announcement in the 19.0 update post. I have been asking for this for a while now so I’m going to pretend that kabam actually listened to my input and made it a reality lol. Seriously will this new gold crystal take the place of the old gold crystals in rewards for those that are uncollected or is the only way to obtain them is with units.

Comments

• Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Surprised to see the addition of the uncollected gold crystal. I didn’t see the announcement in the 19.0 update post. I have been asking for this for a while now so I’m going to pretend that kabam actually listened to my input and made it a reality lol. Seriously will this new gold crystal take the place of the old gold crystals in rewards for those that are uncollected or is the only way to obtain them is with units.

Just opened 10 of my uncollected free crystals we still get normal golden crystals.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    AURELIUS wrote: »

Just opened 10 of my uncollected free crystals we still get normal golden crystals.

Well that sucks I was hoping the new uncollected gold crystal would take the place of the regular gold crystals like it did for the daily crystals. Also hoping we get uncollected 4 hour crystals and uncollected quest crystals. @Kabam Miike do you have any info you can share with us at this time?

• Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    It was announced in the in game mail.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Anyone that is uncollected gets the chance to BUY a UC Gold Crystal for 40 Units.
    Anyone that is NOT uncollected can buy the GREATER Gold Crystal.
    Daily crystals will still drop regular gold crystals as well as the UC Daily crystal. It even says it as the prize. Regular gold crystals only.