**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10.4M / AW Gold 2 / AQ Map 2-3 / occasional 4 (no donation) alliance looking for one 200k+ ASAP

We are a friendly group of Summoners who appreciate a good balance between work and play. We are the perfect place for someone who is active (logs in several times a day), but does not want to deal with the stress of running high maps, hitting arena mins, or feeling pressured to spend real, hard earned money.

Requirements / General Info
  • Participate in AW (3 [assigned] BGs - unassigned paths)
  • Participate in AQ (Maps 2-3 mostly, occasional 4)
  • Line app (my ID: sillycaitlin)
  • SA mins not enforced, but we hit 350k+ weekly for 41-70% rewards
  • No other event mins are strictly enforced, participate at your leisure
  • We scored in Gold 2 last season
  • We are all officers. Nobody abuses the privilege and it works well because we work well together.

Who we are looking for:
  • Someone with a solid set of maxed 4*s / 3/5 5*s or higher -OR- proven skill (i.e. Uncollected title) - we average over 300k+ each in rating, but will take someone lower than that with a solid profile
  • Someone who logs into the game at least a few times a day
  • Someone who understands the logistics of earning full AW exploration using the 9 path (1 back-up) model
  • Someone who can accept losses with as much grace as wins

We are looking to replace a member who can no longer actively contribute due to family commitments. If we look full, that’s why. We are ready to replace this member ASAP.

If interested, find me on line: sillycaitlin

drvbjkjxfmgt.png

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Bump. Still looking. Find me on line if interested: sillycaitlin
    Also, the spot has been made. So contact me and if you fit the description, it’s all yours! 🙂🎉😉
    I’m looking for one again. Line: sillycaitlin.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    We have someone lined up to join us tomorrow. All set for now.