**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To those of you with two accounts...

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I recently started a f2p account and it’s a lot of fun, was wondering if your guys’ main or second acc is more fun for you

To those of you with two accounts... 42 votes

Main account
50%
ArcDeAngelusDarkstar4387gatra_hpSpeedbumpVivek_786Darkrider05JCPer14Hammerbro_64xL3G3NDxFixxxBahamutAkarsh383Avengers320Solotrixhope4tgAnthinhoMaidrilNukhuanKazxanTony886 21 votes
Second account
11%
Dropfaith1966SGDesadeBruce12342XxOriginalxX 5 votes
My third account
0%
Kabam Miikes account that i stole
38%
ExotigamusLil_lee518GAM3RGUYPalito_DiazAshburnJayProngsShtickRickTheLegend27Josefine4Noob2435KngSpcEpsilon3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgZachchuck88Lightingrod7The_Flash_73 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Second account
    Three of you have Kabam miike’s account then
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★

He’s a notorious pilot. Legend says Kabam Miike did a tour in every Air Force on the planet
  • Options
    Second account
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

He’s a notorious pilot. Legend says Kabam Miike did a tour in every Air Force on the planet

Very Insightful
  • Options
    Second account
    It's not as fun as you think. He only has 1 champ: a 100 star Cyclops. No wonder he thinks Cyclops is effective.

How long does his account go down for maintenance? (Jk I luv u Miike you’re one of the good ones lol)
  • Options
    It's not as fun as you think. He only has 1 champ: a 100 star Cyclops. No wonder he thinks Cyclops is effective.

How long does his account go down for maintenance? (Jk I luv u Miike you’re one of the good ones lol)

He has his own personal server man. It runs smooth as butter on flaming grill. They call the server “Valhalla” and it truly lives up to the name
  • Options
    Second account

He has his own personal server man. It runs smooth as butter on flaming grill. They call the server “Valhalla” and it truly lives up to the name

Wait, Loki is the god of mischief, Kabam does lots of mischief, the server is called Valhalla...Miike is Loki...?
  • Options

Wait, Loki is the god of mischief, Kabam does lots of mischief, the server is called Valhalla...Miike is Loki...?

Well not quite. See Kabam Miike is locked up in the negative zone atm (beta testing anihilous) and in the mean time Loki is pretending to be Kabam Miike cause he asked Deadpool for knowledge on the 4th wall to guarantee him safety from the finger snap so he can save the day in Avengers4. But the MCOC Loki is still MCOC Loki on game. It’s MCU Loki that’s taken over for Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    edited July 2018

...and it turns out @Ad0ra_ was a ghost since the beginning...
    ...and that amulet with the special power you were looking for....well it turns out the special power was inside you the whole time...
  • Options
    Second account
    Solswerd wrote: »

...and that amulet with the special power you were looking for....well it turns out the special power was inside you the whole time...

@Ad0ra_ is red skull guys don’t be ridiculous
  • Options

Woah woah woah! Where did y’all here that? Word from the X-Men is that @Ad0ra_ is Mystique
  • Options

Fools. The X-Men told me that @Ad0ra_ is really Mystique
  • Options
    Second account
    Funny thing about mystique, shapeshifting, red skull is actually mystique who is @Ad0ra_
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Main account
    What???? Lol this is weird
  • Options
    Second account
    What???? Lol this is weird

Shh, it’s just getting good, grab some popcorn
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Main account
    My main is more fun but my alt has a lot of 4* that my main doesn't, only problem is that it's a bit low and has terrible masteries.
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Main account
    Starting a new account is fun at first, all the good champs you pull and quick progression relative to those who have made Kabam money.

But at least for me, it gets boring after about a week. Prob partly because I have 2 things left to do on my main.