Champion Spotlight - Wasp

124»

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure if this has been brought up but Wasp’s end of combo stun is supposed to be passive, meaning nothing else should interact with it. I just fought Iceman and when I did it, Iceman used his Ice Shied to recover and then combo’d me. Can you please confirm this is a bug?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Wait until you guys fight her in Occult Lab as a boss. She has max sig ability and is extremely difficult to hit her during the cooldown time. I had to quit 'cause it's just ridiculous
  • NiketNiket Posts: 1
    Hello, I have ranked up my 5 star wasp to 4/55 but her health is below 16000, I think this is an issue with this champion all other 4/55 champion's health is over 20000. Please solve it so we can get better gaming experience
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 361 ★★
    Niket said:

Hello, I have ranked up my 5 star wasp to 4/55 but her health is below 16000, I think this is an issue with this champion all other 4/55 champion's health is over 20000. Please solve it so we can get better gaming experience

Wasp is a glass canon. She hits like a truck, but gets killed very quickly if you cant intercept or fails a stunblock. Thats her nature, and probably wont get changed