**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who best to rank up for LOL?

Should I rank 2 6* Angela or rank 5 5* Morningstar? Looking to make my first LOL run once I save up enough resources.

Wanna know thoughts from those who have used either of them to do LOL.

I also do have duped Magik and duped Quake currently at rank 4.

Who best to rank up for LOL? 60 votes

6* Angela
58%
Alex_sc11Pabon510SaiyanPoolJets44SpeedbumpKihlgastVladislas22RotellyDPool21MityAntZzzbuttersBruce12342Jdub125098FF_RasiloverBahamutAtharva111PeterQuill 35 votes
5* Morningstar
23%
Haji_SaabHulk_77nameplasShaheerFIazDuke_SilverSwayam18AspareUlysseOdysseus75PaytoPlayWinner66615Mitchell35TheSpicyKnightDarth_Caedus1Fooshblalala 14 votes
Others
18%
Spity68gatra_hpGAM3RGUYRikuremaBruinsfan8510Maldroit2PlagueisBaneKing_GarfDavid12364TarrenMooreSiddiqui1 11 votes

Comments

• AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    R5 morningstar can do it along with a r2 6* angela ive used both but i recommend ss Blade and GR trio
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I have a 5* GR but my Blade and SS are only 5/50s. Not sure when I'll ever pull them as 5*. @AURELIUS
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    :) have exactly the same trio champs as u and same ranks, i have also angela 6* and also was thinking to r2 her for first path at LOL. still not decided
    Haha. I think the decision would have been easier had I pulled a 6* Morningstar earlier but got a Nebula instead. @Bpn88855
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    I have a 5* GR but my Blade and SS are only 5/50s. Not sure when I'll ever pull them as 5*. @AURELIUS

As i said MS can do it but i recommend waiting
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    6* Angela
    Ironic cuz I have both Angela as a 6 star and at R2 and Morningstar at R4 as a 5 star. Angela kills Rulk in about 500 hits or so and the fight takes about 13 or so minutes if you use the SP2 rotation. She kills OML and Elektra faster than Rulk. That's as far as I've gotten because I'm getting practice to make the full run.

I've also tested MS with a full attack team and she's not bad either. When you get perfect block unlocked then she's amazing as you have infinite parries but her damage isn't as good as Angela (tho as a R5 it would be more). She would also be a better option for the long run in fights like WM, Falcon, Magik, etc etc. The Perfect block and regen makes a huge difference. I do plan on R5 MS when I can and use her and Angela to 100%.
    Thanks for the tip! Definitely tough decision to make considering how rare T5B are atm. Might even just wait till I can rank both since LOL is not going anywhere. @saiyan
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Ironic cuz I have both Angela as a 6 star and at R2 and Morningstar at R4 as a 5 star. Angela kills Rulk in about 500 hits or so and the fight takes about 13 or so minutes if you use the SP2 rotation. She kills OML and Elektra faster than Rulk. That's as far as I've gotten because I'm getting practice to make the full run.

I've also tested MS with a full attack team and she's not bad either. When you get perfect block unlocked then she's amazing as you have infinite parries but her damage isn't as good as Angela (tho as a R5 it would be more). She would also be a better option for the long run in fights like WM, Falcon, Magik, etc etc. The Perfect block and regen makes a huge difference. I do plan on R5 MS when I can and use her and Angela to 100%.

Thanks to your post on Reddit, I managed to complete my first LOL run with R2 Angela last night. Got a Mystic AG and now my MS is also at 4/55. @Saiyan
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Against buffed up champions, use Morningstar's SP2, she wrecks. Angela is pretty decent too, I have her as a 5* and I usually just use SP1 to keep her fury going. I am not sure about this decision tbh
    This post was from a while ago. I've ranked 2 6* Angela and ranked 4 5* Morningstar. Just completed my first LOL run yesterday. @The_Unknown
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    This post was from a while ago. I've ranked 2 6* Angela and ranked 4 5* Morningstar. Just completed my first LOL run yesterday. @The_Unknown

Oh sorry about that, you replied to it so I thought it was a fresh post, did you use the 10k shards? And congrats!
    Yup. Opened Hela and duped P2099. Close to my 3rd 6* now. @The_Unknown
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    6* Angela

Thanks to your post on Reddit, I managed to complete my first LOL run with R2 Angela last night. Got a Mystic AG and now my MS is also at 4/55. @Saiyan

Which post? My run on the easy path with Angela? What team did you use? Same Perfect Block and also congrats! @xananabanana

Which post? My run on the easy path with Angela? What team did you use? Same Perfect Block and also congrats! @xananabanana

Yup that post. I used the exact same team (Angela, SL, Gamora, Rocket and Drax). I'm F2P as well and those infinite parries made things a lot easier. @saiyan