**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

GR is bugged after update same with dormammu

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
GR is bugged as hell can't do anything with this guy after update. Fought Og vision after putting the damnation he still gained synthesis. He places his judgements but some of them don't show visually or don't work as well. Used the regen judgement it doesn't come but I was randomly gaining health back.
Dormammu is not able to do that dimensional soul thing as well

Comments

• I had a similar issue with GR against Crossbones, sp1 laid the judgement on him to nullify all buffs and Crossbones kept his two fury buffs and then smacked me for more buffs proc'd while the judgement icon is still there, right after landing the special for the first time on him.
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Same issue here... I heavied to get Regen but the icon didn't appear even though I was gaining health back..
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Well time to wait a month or 2.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    sometimes the judgement don't even get removed after the sp3 and because of this he doesn't gain further judgement as well
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I had same with medussa in arena, but seemed to work other times.