**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New war nodes need updated

Swap nodes 31 and 28 that way one void cannot run through both buffet nodes.

Also maybe not have the champs on new nodes visible. None of them are “mini mini boss node “ worthy imo. Basically throwing all the nodes away, they are too easy to prepare for if visible. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    how about wait and see first?
  • Options
    ChevalackChevalack Posts: 6
    Well anyone that knows about buffet and void knows that everyone will send void to both nodes
    Making both buffets easier. Bc wouldn't you ? Spreading them out would encourage more of a team based attack and strategy. Doesn’t it?

Making the mini mini bosses not visible is an initial suggestion which is what this place is for suggestions. I made this conclusion based on the hours and hours and hours and hours or war and knowing the mini bosses get basically no kills bc people can prepare for them easily knowing who they will be fighting. But you know that, I’m sure. Oh look at that it’s a MS there better send a bleed immune or blade to kill her- you get the idea

Of course kabam will not make any war changes without more game play data, so I would not expect them to change it tomorrow but those are my at first glance suggestions that are now at least recorded. So that’s my two cents and I’ll respect anyone else’s two cents Have a wonderful morning evening or night 👍
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Wow. Try node 30 and tell me how we are gonna get by it. You’re worried it’s not hard enough?
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Chevalack wrote: »
    Well anyone that knows about buffet and void knows that everyone will send void to both nodes
    Making both buffets easier. Bc wouldn't you ? Spreading them out would encourage more of a team based attack and strategy. Doesn’t it?

Making the mini mini bosses not visible is an initial suggestion which is what this place is for suggestions. I made this conclusion based on the hours and hours and hours and hours or war and knowing the mini bosses get basically no kills bc people can prepare for them easily knowing who they will be fighting. But you know that, I’m sure. Oh look at that it’s a MS there better send a bleed immune or blade to kill her- you get the idea

Of course kabam will not make any war changes without more game play data, so I would not expect them to change it tomorrow but those are my at first glance suggestions that are now at least recorded. So that’s my two cents and I’ll respect anyone else’s two cents Have a wonderful morning evening or night 👍

You’ve obviously not faced any of the nodes yet.

Node 30 is ridiculous. You are incorrect in how nodes should be tested. They should be tested in beta form not launched live.

Minibosses get few kills at high levels in AW. Plenty below master and first part of platinum. The new nodes are actually harder. Talk to me when you have multiple videos and wars from today showing 0-1 kill.
  • Options
    BigBangBigBang Posts: 5
    Yeah these nodes are ridiculous lol