**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Repetitiveness & Resolution

Is there any chance for a future fix on the game's constant defender repetitiveness? Prime example is the Class Daily Event Quests. They've become tedious to complete and I'm certain that I'm not alone in this. It's always the same enemies and same champs ambushing. In one playthrough I commonly fight the same opponent 3 times, often back to back. There's SOOO many other champs to choose from per class, why only use 3 or 4? For example, last Science day I fought Hulk twice in a row and ambushed twice by the same Mutant. After a couple months of the same fights, the game starts losing its appeal. "Mystic day? Guess I'll be fighting Unstoppable Colossus and Thor (Jane Foster) a dozen times". It's crazy to me because there's some champions who I've only fought against a handful of times in the past couple months.

Does anyone else have an extremely unbalanced class roster? I don't know why, but my 4* & 5* are almost always Cosmic. I have 2 or 3 champs of other classes and 12 Cosmics (both my 5*s are, who are almost the worse champs of the lot lol).