**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are featured 5*s still worth it?

DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
so i have 13k 5* shards rn. Im pretty close to a featured ones but now i never heard any1 talk about it that much anymore. I see some that I would really like, like Yondu. But then i see some champs like Angela(duped her twice), kamala khan, and hulbuster. So do u guys think they are still worth it?

Are featured 5*s still worth it? 37 votes

Yes they are
13%
ThatsausageBahamutBruinsfan8510Reaper213Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 5 votes
No just do a basic one
75%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaAjavedFluffydragon2NikoBravoSIlverProfessorPcc880AjisdopeHazerfaceTeddersViper_DeLuxeDhorne61Sonic0413AanthoFuBorfCpAmericanoJakearoundDiggitdoshadow_lurker22PaytoPlay 28 votes
save for another month and see what gets featured
10%
RaganatorLilMaddogHTMy_SuperiorKillerRino19 4 votes

Comments

• AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    No just do a basic one
    J ai reçu Hyperion, Magik, GHulk et Starky de cristaux basiques, la chance a souvent été bonne!
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Depends on if there’s a champ you really want. Normally I’d say no but I’m saving for next round when IMIW is in there since I have him unduped right now. Odds are I’ll be disappointed though. Lol
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    No just do a basic one
    Pulled a Gulk the other day out of a basic. Pretty happy with that.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    No just do a basic one
    My fear from opening a featured crystal is with my luck, I would dupe my KK.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Personally almost everything I’ve pulled that’s good is from feature crystals so the risks can pay off. Just scored a 6* proxima from feature 😎
  • DiggitdoDiggitdo Posts: 11
    No just do a basic one
    I just did a basic and got a featured character. Saved 5000 shards.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Never were
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I actually wanna test my luck for the next featured. Very good featured 5*s and I wanna try for a 5* wasp. If you wanna try, it’s up to you. You can take the risk to try getting a 5* that u probably won’t see for a year from a basic pull, I’m taking the risk because I want infinity iron man, massacre, domino or wasp. Wish me luck.