**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still no rank downs?

These new war nodes require different champs. Think we are due for at least one rank down to cover the heal blocks you need now

Comments

• Options
    Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Blade getting nerfed behind the scenes and most high alliances have all blades. Like the change but let’s rank down some blades
  • Options
    teekqteekq Posts: 190
    They found a way to nerf blade lmao
  • Options
    That’s exactly what happened
  • Options
    Now you can drop a max modok on an immune bleed node.
  • Options
    Leave it to kabam
  • Options
    No I don’t but wtf with alliances with 15 max blades
  • Options
    I have max voodoo so I’m happy lol
  • Options
    Yes to rank down!
  • Options
    My point is that’s a huge change that is directly affecting blades
  • Options
    With drax no longer parry Mordo and with AA no longer as he use to rank down has to happen
  • Options
    They introduced nodes blade can’t fight knowing that most rank 5s are blade
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rank down can help with diversity, and can help if you accidentally ranked up a trash champ.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No I don’t but wtf with alliances with 15 max blades

Ok since you’re happy with your voodoo but feel bad for blade users then they’ll get rank fine tickets but not you... sound good?

PS bleed immune modok doesn’t save him from blade.. blade gr still reduces his auto block abilities.. still a cake walk.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    They introduced nodes blade can’t fight knowing that most rank 5s are blade

And? Choices have consequences they ranked blade. Now hes less useful they can live with that choice

Champions shouldn't suddenly be less useful
  • Options
    He said suddenly
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Oh no, my Blade doesn’t work for this one node while simultaneously countering like, 184.7 other champs???

Guess that means I gotta rank him down now, there’s absolutely no point at all having that character!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    This is nowhere near the purpose of Tickets.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    I really wish I wasn't on level 3 warning right now lol. We don't need RDT'S. End of story.
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    I went from 0-3 over night for sharing a very well written topic related to the OP
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    teekq wrote: »
    He said suddenly

He said "suddenly less useful" and it is impossible to avoid doing that without stopping future content development. Every time new content is introduced with increased difficulty in non-trivial ways or new champions are introduced with abilities that either counter or supercede older champions, something somewhere becomes suddenly less useful.
  • Options
    AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    And? Once a new mod computer comes out yours is devalued too it's a day aka sudden

Wow someone’s a bit self righteous.

Your logic is flawed. People should be able to rank up champions without fear of a nerf. Or else no one would rank anyone.

I’m not even defending RDTs. They were one of the worst things introduced in this game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    And? Once a new mod computer comes out yours is devalued too it's a day aka sudden

Wow someone’s a bit self righteous.

Your logic is flawed. People should be able to rank up champions without fear of a nerf. Or else no one would rank anyone.

I’m not even defending RDTs. They were one of the worst things introduced in this game.

No one's been nerfed and they haven't nerfed anyone since 12.0.