**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gonna leave game till patch launch

Iv tried so much to play with these issues and i cant even complete a single stage without hanging or crash it started crashing alot that if someone want i could even post a video as i got 2 my phone got over heat and it crash after stucking and heating even battery drains like hell so im not playing till patch our or they dont fix
Im a regular player whose a officer in alliance and try to complete every stage of event quests or story quests but this thing made me thinking thhat if my device dead by this u guys wouldn't even think to get me one and i cant afford new one so see u guys later

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    2 updates ago it screwed connectivity for me. All other apps and internet work fine. I had to reduce my time to mainly just aq and aw... even in these though it cost me lives and health.
  • Options
    OmairOmair Posts: 19
    Str wrote: »
    2 updates ago it screwed connectivity for me. All other apps and internet work fine. I had to reduce my time to mainly just aq and aw... even in these though it cost me lives and health.

Congratulations they screw us even more now as we cant even play aq and aw as well just because lagging over heating and crashing